Sunday, January 2, 2011

PURPLE

“And Yat muttered mysterious things; he asked me what my favorite color was. “I like purple,” I said. “Oh, Purple.” He responded as if my answer had given him all the information he’d ever need on me as a person. “People who like purple are vain and are unable to cope with the adult world.” A lucky guess.” – Russell Brand. “My Booky Wook” p.143.

Photograph by Fiona Quinn. Model Emily

abbey lee kershaw facebook

 Anja Anja Rubik Vogue Italia 2005 shot by Miles Aldridge

Bambi walking the runway for chanel pre-fall 2011 collection 
Purple hair balloons 

 Emma Watson Teen Vogue 2009

 Lady gaga in purple 

Model Rosie-Huntington Whitely Shot by Greg Williams

 Terry Richardson Shoots Freja, Eniko, Magdalena & Abbey Lee for Purple Magazine 

 purple goodness via we heart it

No comments:

Post a Comment